Convenient, Custom Porcelain Veneers to Enhance Your Smile
Stained, discolored, and misaligned teeth can affect your confidence. If you are dissatisfied with the appearance of your smile, you may be a candidate for highly customized porcelain veneers at our Monroe, CT, practice. These thin porcelain shells cover the front of your teeth to conceal a variety of cosmetic blemishes. Drs. John Fatse and John Scovic can design veneers tailored to blend naturally with your smile, and help you achieve your aesthetic goals. Our practice offers minimal-prep veneers for quick treatment and less alteration to your teeth. Contact our office to learn more about porcelain veneers and their benefits.
How Veneers Enhance Your Smile
Porcelain veneers cover the front of your entire tooth and are able to conceal a variety of cosmetic issues such as:
- Dental stains, especially internal discoloration that does not respond to teeth whitening
- Chips and cracks
- Gaps between teeth
- Worn, irregularly shaped, or disproportionately small teeth
- Minor orthodontic issues such as misalignment or rotated teeth
Are You a Candidate?
It is important that you have good oral health and do not suffer from gum disease or untreated dental decay before veneer placement. These conditions can limit the success of your treatment. However, after proper periodontal and restorative treatments, you may be able to receive veneers.
Drs. Fatse and Scovic offer advanced minimal-prep veneers. These restorations are able to provide the same coverage as traditional veneers, but are thinner. As a result, we will only need to remove a very small amount of dental enamel, if any, for placement. You may still qualify for veneers, even if you have suffered dental erosion. Before your treatment, we will evaluate your cosmetic goals to ascertain if minimal-prep veneers may be right for you.
Drs. Fatse and Scovic offer advanced minimal-prep veneers. These restorations are able to provide the same coverage as traditional veneers, but are thinner. As a result, we will only need to remove a very small amount of dental enamel, if any, for placement.
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers?
There are a number of reasons to consider porcelain veneers.
- Veneers can address and conceal multiple cosmetic concerns at the same time for a more even smile.
- The process with our office is convenient, without the need for temporaries.
- Minimal-prep veneers have a reduced risk of dental sensitivity.
- We use advanced forms of porcelain that will match the color of your smile. The material will also provide a highly realistic sheen.
- With proper hygiene and routine dental visits, veneers can last up to 10 years or more.
- Your newly improved smile can provide a boost in self-confidence, and eliminate your your aesthetic concerns.
What Happens When You Receive Porcelain Veneers?
If you require any tooth alterations for proper veneer placement, our doctors will gently prepare your teeth by removing a small amount of dental enamel. This process typically requires no anesthesia, and is conservative, eliminating the need for temporary veneers. We will then take detailed photos and impressions of your teeth, to create customized designs for your veneers. We send all the designs and imaging to our advanced dental lab for fabrication. When your veneers are finished, we will ensure they fit correctly, and make any necessary changes. We will then secure your veneers to your teeth, making sure that they are virtually indistinguishable from the rest of your smile.
Schedule a Consultation
Porcelain veneers are able to provide significant and lasting enhancements to your smile. To find out if you are a candidate, contact us today.
"What a great dentist! I have been coming here for years and he never disappoints. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, the doctor is very flexible with his appointments, and he's speedy yet thorough. I would recommend him to anyone in the area!"Kristen L.