Combine Cosmetic Procedures with a Custom Smile Makeover
If you are looking to enhance several aesthetic aspects of your smile, you may want to consider a smile makeover. This process combines multiple cosmetic procedures. Drs. John Fatse and John Scovic can design a treatment plan tailored to help you achieve the smile you have always wanted. We will be sure to discuss your particular goals for treatment, as well as your budget and personal preferences. The makeover itself will typically take place in stages, and can also include select restorative treatments. To find out if you are a candidate for a smile makeover at our Monroe, CT practice, contact our office today.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a fully customized treatment plan that combines multiple cosmetic treatments. Our practice takes great care with planning each makeover. We strive to fully explain the timeframe, number of visits required, estimated expense, and potential outcome of your smile makeover. We want you to be involved in your treatment plan and help you make informed decisions. We will begin by evaluating your cosmetic goals to determine which procedures may be most appropriate. We will also use our advanced dental technology to give you a clear picture of your current smile and treatment options.
In addition to selecting the most appropriate procedures, we will also work with you to determine the order in which the procedures should take place. If you have cosmetic issues that cause you particular worry, we can often address these issues first.
Our office strives to fully explain the timeframe, number of visits required, estimated expense, and potential outcome of your smile makeover. We want you to be involved in your treatment plan and help you make informed decisions.
Are You a Candidate?
If you struggle with any of the following cosmetic concerns, you may be a candidate for a smile makeover:
- Dental misalignment
- Gaps between your teeth
- Tooth discoloration and staining
- Misshapen or worn teeth
- Disproportionately small or irregularly shaped teeth
- Chips or cracks
However, to qualify for a makeover, you must have structurally sound teeth and healthy gums. If you have current decay or gum disease, we will need to treat these conditions before beginning cosmetic care. We may also recommend necessary restorative treatments to ensure a healthy, functional smile.
What to Expect during Your Smile Makeover
Your makeover will vary, depending on your needs and the treatments you choose. Your options can include:
- Invisalign®: Invisalign® can straighten teeth and correct bite issues using clear plastic aligners that are virtually invisible. If you include Invisalign® in your treatment, this will typically be the first step of your makeover.
- Porcelain veneers: Custom-made porcelain veneers will attach to the front of your teeth to conceal a range of cosmetic blemishes. We offer minimal-prep veneers for quick results and reduced risk of tooth sensitivity.
- Teeth whitening: Drs. Fatse and Scovic can provide custom-made trays and whitening gel so you can easily brighten your smile in the convenience of your own home with dramatic results.
- Porcelain crowns: In addition to restoring damaged teeth, crowns can also enhance teeth with severe cosmetic blemishes. Using CEREC® technology, we can often provide same-day dental crowns.